The graphic novel series created by Chuck Dixon, Gary Kwapisz, and Vox Day. Based on the novels by PG Wodehouse.
By E Deploribus Unum
My Jeeves omnibus arrived today, a labor of love and a thing of beauty. This is the single prettiest book Arkhaven/Dark Legion have published yet, and I'm not sure how it can be surpassed (though I am shortly to start into 12 issues of printed Rebel Dead Revenge, so I'll let you know). The larger size really does the art justice, and the heavier stock showcases Gary's painted backgrounds to perfection. Those too-rare full-page establishing shots really merit a good long stare.

I must confess that in my eagerness to lap up Chuck's excellent script when I read the first three issues in the smaller size, I missed one of Gary's best visual running gags -- a series of hilarious shots of bug-eyed animals running for their lives: sheep in #1, squirrel and geese in #4, pigs and dogs in #6. The whole volume is a master class in the use of color, storytelling, delightfully exaggerated body language, and note-perfect cartooning ... an absolute joy to read.

Congratulations to Chuck, Gary, Vox and the production team for this glorious volume.

Now I need a few more to give away ...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]