The series based on the novel by Steve Rzasa and Vox Day
By RevRighteous
You know when I first saw the art style, I didn't dig it too much; mostly because when I read the novel, i envisioned a very different "tone" to the world. But after I reading the whole comic, it grew on me; it's like a space-age Dick Tracy style. Looking forward to the next one!
By E Deploribus Unum
I had a similar experience. Sometimes a style doesn't seem to work with the content it's applied to -- and then with time, it just does. Looking forward to the second issue.
By Vulcha
Looky looky what I got today. I was very surprised at the quality. The covers are super sturdy and the interior is superb. Much better than I anticipated. Not sure why I expected otherwise. I'll be keeping a few and distributing the rest.

By dtungsten
Vulcha wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:59 pm
Looky looky what I got today. I was very surprised at the quality. The covers are super sturdy and the interior is superb. Much better than I anticipated. Not sure why I expected otherwise. I'll be keeping a few and distributing the rest.

Sweet! :D
By Dave
Vulcha wrote:
SCORE!

Castalia Direct or Amazon or other? How about some shots of the inside, please!
By Vulcha
Castalia Direct or Amazon or other? How about some shots of the inside, please!
Direct, my Wodehouse #1 order from Amazon has not arrived yet. I think direct is the way to go.
By Joker of Fairhaven
Vulcha wrote:

I feel like the suggestion of "Gift Packs" are going to show up in the Castalia Direct store faster than expected.
By SilentDraco
Strong second for the idea of gift packs. I ordered a spare for my nephews, but should have ordered some for a bunch of their buddies and some other youngsters. Packs of 5 maybe, for a single issue or a series?

I hadn't read the novel (too much on the list ahead of it). The art works well, and makes a good mix of future tech, gritty film noir, and romantic thriller. Hildy is drawn as ... arching ... in her debut panels. Very nice.