The first in the Wodehouse series. Published in 6 issues.
By SilentDraco
Thanks for the early notice, Vox. Just purchased Jeeves #3. Family will wonder what I'm laughing at - "ah, er, Wodehouse (harrumph)".

Turns out that I received four of the RDR #1 "double-secret special editions" with the offset DLC logo. The copy my nephews get will have that message also. It'll be interesting to see how the Dead Army with Jackson at its head will deal with the 1863 summer campaign. Had Jackson not perished at Chancellorsville, the campaign would have gone quite differently, with decisive battles in odder places, maybe east of the Susquehanna River.
By E Deploribus Unum
Vulcha wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:44 am
Did you see this... http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/inad ... ition.html

Looks like you have a special edition... I have three also!
I did. Very enthused. I had pretty much given up on comics. This is a whole lot of fun, and we haven't even seen the first Alt*Hero yet. After Jeeves, I am expecting to be blown away. The only bad thing about having three is I'm thinking I should have gotten five so I could be more generous about splashing them around.
By Joker of Fairhaven
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:07 am
Vulcha wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:44 am
Did you see this... http://voxday.blogspot.com/2018/04/inad ... ition.html

Looks like you have a special edition... I have three also!
I did. Very enthused. I had pretty much given up on comics. This is a whole lot of fun, and we haven't even seen the first Alt*Hero yet. After Jeeves, I am expecting to be blown away. The only bad thing about having three is I'm thinking I should have gotten five so I could be more generous about splashing them around.
The fun part of being in on the ground floor is all of the errors, as they forge some community around them, while you also have "collectors" errors.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]