For posting Alt★Hero-related fan art.
By 0n 2s
Already seeing someone who has a clear eye for how to frame action. Which is something I have to work on myself ....a lot. The action was easy to follow and I was already thinking on how it would be animated while reading through it. I like the pose in the first panel on page 11 and the head whip knock out on 12. I heard a "clang!" in my head when looking that panel over. :lol:

With the sign "Red Shifts house" on well....his house and Hammer just strolling in, this gave me a feel like it could be a side comic/alternate reality with the characters. Where you have all these characters living on the same street or in the same town, almost like a smurf village but for people with powers. I could see fights like this breaking out over parking spots, last items on the sales rack, calls by the volunteer little league referee, etc... makes me chuckle just thinking about it.
By dtungsten
0n 2s wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:44 pm
Where you have all these characters living on the same street or in the same town, almost like a smurf village but for people with powers. I could see fights like this breaking out over parking spots, last items on the sales rack, calls by the volunteer little league referee, etc... makes me chuckle just thinking about it.
Like an Arkhaven Injustice!
By SilentDraco
The Battle of Gramma's Pecan Pie ... and it all started started when someone dissed Rebel's Gramma over the wrong amount of Karo.

"Well ... Bless. Your. HEART!!!" and with a Rebel Yell, it began.

It takes an angry Hero to wreck a village.
By Killua
Thanks guys!
Will be interesting to see if your versions of the characters stack up to Vox's.

Yeah, I am really looking forward to see what kind powers the characters have in the official version.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]