Discussion about the Alt★Hero series of comics and graphic novels.
Yesterday, the Dark Lord floated during the Arkstream the possibility of spin-offs that would focus on individual characters such as Dynamique, Rebel or Captain Europa.

Which of the less prominent characters are you hoping will get their own issues and be fleshed out more? Shade? Rainbow? Skycracker? Quantum Kitty?

Personally, I'd love to see Soulsight and Shade get their own comics.
The Observer wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:58 am
Which of the less prominent characters are you hoping will get their own issues and be fleshed out more? Shade? Rainbow? Skycracker? Quantum Kitty?
There's a huge advantage to doing these sorts of mini-series, provided there's a chance they will actually sell, and that is that you can hire a penciller who is not working to any schedule for the main series and give him all the time he needs to work his artistic magic into a four- or six-issue visual spectacle (I'm talking to you, Timothy Lim, or Ethan Van Sciver, the latter of whom I will never, ever give up on -- a little more targeted, insane harassment from the SJWs, and Uncle Ethan is going to grow horns and join Vox and the boys).

For me, Quantum Kitty. I know she's just Kitty Pryde with hair dye and an absence of Jewishness (okay, she'll probably end up being considerably more well thought-out than an X-Men clone), but I find the possibilities in her background quite intriguing, and I guarantee Vox could make a 4-issue mini absolutely sing.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]