Discussion about the Alt★Hero series of comics and graphic novels.
By SilentDraco
MUWUWUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

What were those words of Elrond's? Something like this: " The lesser rings were but essays in the craft, but still dangerous to mortals. The greater Rings were perilous for any to use, let alone hold."

OK, the essay issue is out. Comic community, prepare for Extreme Peril. The SDL is offering copies of a graphic trifle he fancies.
By voxday
#1 New Release in Comics and Graphic Novels now, and #5 Bestseller in Comics: Superheroes. Not bad considering that the 2,000 backers already got it for free.
By Apanon
Currently #6 in Bestsellers in Books>Comics and Graphic Novels, behind 4 Marvel titles connected to their most recent movie releases and a Japanese book from an anime director of a currently very popular film. Pretty good for a brand new book with no other promotional material going for it.
By dtungsten
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 5:16 pm
... and that huge push from Alex Jones can't hurt.
Heh, I actually bought the Zelda book listed as number two from that, since I already had Alt-Hero. ;)
By SilentDraco
I showed my nephews the digital copy over the weekend, and some of the Rebel images. REALLY got their attention. They want the hard copy, and were really happy to hear that it's durable. Assuming Dad doesn't get it first. OK Vox, that's at least 5-6 copies for them and their buddies.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]