Discussion about the Alt★Hero series of comics and graphic novels.
By E Deploribus Unum
I very much doubt it's gotten to #1 just on the strength of the Freestartr campaign backer support. They all got it for free, though many will probably also purchase hard copies the moment they're available. I'm thinking there's genuine interest out there ...
By dtungsten
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Wed May 23, 2018 10:01 am
I very much doubt it's gotten to #1 just on the strength of the Freestartr campaign backer support. They all got it for free, though many will probably also purchase hard copies the moment they're available. I'm thinking there's genuine interest out there ...
Agreed that it has to be more than just backers.
By Lodi's Axe
Just ordered a hard copy, hoping to grab a Gold Logo edition. Purchased the 2nd Jeeves too since I was paying for shipping anyway.
By E Deploribus Unum
I still have a bunch of Castalia books I want, so I wait until there's a new comic out, order my five and add a book to make the shipping costs less onerous (adding the shipping and tax basically doubles the price of five comics). Looking forward to the point where some of these new releases come out on the same day so I can order them all at once.

Alternatively, there's waiting a week for Amazon, where there's a possibility of free shipping over $25.
By SilentDraco
Just ordered some copies from Castalia House Direct, along with a book I wanted. My nephews should enjoy this, assuming their dad doesn't get it first, or until he reads his copy.
By E Deploribus Unum
Just went ahead and ordered five. With the exchange rate and shipping, they came to Cdn$8 apiece. Now, I suspect I'll realize on that if I am looking to down the road, but I'll have to take better care about how I order going forward. Still, y'know, I wanted to make sure I had the gold logo versions. It may seem like nothing now, but I do believe once Vox does a few more Alex Jones shows and Amazon starts selling and Castalia gets a couple of copies into comic stores, these will be the Cerebus #1's of the new millennium.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]