Discussion about the Alt★Hero series of comics and graphic novels.
By Dave
AH4SneakPeek.png
AH4SneakPeek.png (241.27 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
By E Deploribus Unum
Can't get the image big enough to tell if that's Richard Bonk's art again, or somebody else. Any insight, Vox, Matthew?

Either way, looks good.
By voxday
That's Cliff Cosmic, the illustrator from AH #1, colored by Arklight Studios, the colorist from AH #2.
By Dave
dtungsten wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:15 pm
The cape is a nice touch.
I believe the captain really enjoys playing the part. Now, is he hailing a taxi, waving at his adoring fans, or suggesting he would take one question from the media?
By Dave
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:44 am
Can't get the image big enough to tell if that's Richard Bonk's art again, or somebody else. Any insight, Vox, Matthew?

Either way, looks good.
I find in the Brave browser the Zoom In helps; of course the resolution isn't the best seeing as this is a screenshot of a youtube. Would you be looking for some hidden identifier to determine if it was Bonk?
By dtungsten
Dave wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:03 pm
dtungsten wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:15 pm
The cape is a nice touch.
I believe the captain really enjoys playing the part. Now, is he hailing a taxi, waving at his adoring fans, or suggesting he would take one question from the media?
I think he's asking for a ham sandwich. ;)
By E Deploribus Unum
What I will say is that Cliff is progressing nicely. Backgrounds are a notch above his first issue and his vehicles and perspective are solid. As for Richard, his work so far is notable for at least two things IMHO: John Byrne-like realism and fantastic cars.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]