FAQ, site guidelines, and a suggestion box.
By E Deploribus Unum
voxday wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:04 pm
The good news is that AH:Q represents a big step up in budget and quality, and there is sufficient support from the Arkhaven community to allow us to do that. This will help make Arkhaven more directly competitive with the Big Two as time goes on. Remember, this is an ultra-marathon, not a 55-meter dash.
Pay the bills, produce the work, build the infrastructure and network the heck out of the thing. It's a great strategy. The ComicsGate folks just can't see the big picture. Too bad.
By Vulcha
I still think the Comicsgaters are missing the point. How does a guy like 2VS think he is going to change the landscape of comics by producing one issue! One whole issue wow. I think some people will wake up to his ruse when his next Indiegogo launches. Even if Cyberfrog is awesome I think people will want more than one issue a year. Especially when he's pulling a million per issue between crowd funding and YouTube panhandling. It's pretty obvious that Vox is bigger than 2VS already.
By E Deploribus Unum
Vulcha wrote:
Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:20 pm
How does a guy like 2VS think he is going to change the landscape of comics by producing one issue!
Because he's not trying to change the landscape of comics. At least, it's not his number one goal. Or two, or three. He's an opportunist using the political and social climate to build his base and sock away some cash, that's all. He's quite frank in conceding this. I don't imagine he would hate it if by strange coincidence making life better for 2VS also made life better for thousands of comics fans, but it's not his biggest concern.
By SilentDraco
To paraphrase, what is good in graphic novels?

Seize a large base of forgotten customers
Make the products they want
Listen to the lamentation of the cash registers

Castalia House was a revolutionary step.
Arkhaven, emerging in Alt Hero, was a revolutionary step
Alt Hero: Q is an evolutionary step. Other spinoffs or additions add more space by evolution.

Other market spaces can emerge as evolving steps, happy accident, or by wise reading of data science. Looking at hidden interactions or preferences can unmask new opportunities. The most important fact is that the finding, marketing, and delivery of real high-quality produce comes via Arkhaven-Dark Legion and ultimately, Castalia House.

The revolution will be self-funded and will generate profits sufficient to expand the revolution's infrastructure. Yeah, it's not a pithy sound bite. That comes when "all your base is belong us" gets proclaimed over the slagged and exorcised remnants of the competition, under the Sign of the Pwn.
By E Deploribus Unum
SilentDraco wrote:
Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:03 pm
That comes when "all your base is belong us" gets proclaimed over the slagged and exorcised remnants of the competition, under the Sign of the Pwn.
That's what we need: a "Sign of the Pwn" t-shirt with the Arkhaven logo right under it.
By E Deploribus Unum
Vulcha wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:21 am
I can't support anything on IGG anymore.
An understandable reaction. Hope he gets there though. It's a shame to have to do these things twice, but hopefully some real good will come out of redoing Q.
By Joker of Fairhaven
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:52 am
Vulcha wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:21 am
I can't support anything on IGG anymore.
An understandable reaction. Hope he gets there though. It's a shame to have to do these things twice, but hopefully some real good will come out of redoing Q.
I would assume IGG won't touch other ones, for now. They didn't touch AH:Q until the release of the interview, along with it being specifically targeting Vox. They could easily attack others, but the fact they've run campaigns on IGG already but haven't attack them yet, does point to it being just a SJW reaction.

However, there are consequences for violating trust. I would expect everyone will be thinking about backup options.
By E Deploribus Unum
Joker of Fairhaven wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:58 am
I would assume IGG won't touch other ones, for now.
Jon finished $3.5 grand over his goal for The Ember War, which was a nice late push. Glad to see that will be happening. I wonder, does continuing to fund your campaign through InDemand after 30 days make you more vulnerable to late cancellation?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]