FAQ, site guidelines, and a suggestion box.
By E Deploribus Unum
I'm tormented, frankly. Ethan is very entertaining and in many ways, I feel like he's genuine (not all ways, of course). I have contributed to Red Rooster and to Diversity in Comics' second campaign (I had probably had too much to drink, and in the case of RR, Elizabeth's colors are absolutely amazing).

Still, none of this has the political or cultural importance of AH. None. So my money is going where it belongs. I like to hope D&C and EVS will come around eventually. Vox should not have to look for colorists. They should be lining up.
By Vulcha
I like EVS. I didn't back Cyberfrog (mainly because I bought 20 copies of AltHero :D ) but I still might try to get a copy. His Star Wars commentary is pretty savage. I like to listen to his podcast because I feel he is just plain old good entertainment.
By E Deploribus Unum
Yeah, I'll probably buy one at some point too, but clearly he's doing fine without us committing up front. I did support Red Rooster.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]