This is a forum for suggestions related to the site and reporting bugs or other problems. Also contains site FAQ.
By Dave
For consideration:

• Should we automatically identify edited posts? Clarification: can the software auto date & time stamp edited posts as well as flag them as unread?
  • My time zone in the forum is a hour ahead of what it should be(NY-EST) might be daylight savings? Also, I need to do some more checking but the time stamp on other posts does not always seem to make sense in relation to my time zone. Update: apparently the odd time stamps I was seeing was due to not being logged in. Saw a post submitted this morning and the time stamp was 1:10pm but when I logged in it changed to my time zone. Can the forum software be configured to utilize my device's clock/timezone all the time so even if not logged in I can tell when a post was submitted relative to my timezone?
  • Could be my OS/Browser (Win10/Brave shields down) but I'd like to be able to enlarge pics by just clicking on them. As of now clicking on a pic doesn't do anything; I can open in another tab and zoom in or save the file but all I usually want is to blow it up for a quick glance.
Post edited 5:12 pm EST.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]