This is a forum to discuss IDW, Dark Horse, and other independent comics.
By BHVultaan
Looks very interesting -- and from Antarctic no less!
By E Deploribus Unum
Deeply disappointed to see it sold out. Hope they reprint. Lim's Thump was absolutely wonderful, and at $4.99, I'd buy this in a heartbeat. My son would love it.
By dtungsten
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:10 am
Deeply disappointed to see it sold out. Hope they reprint. Lim's Thump was absolutely wonderful, and at $4.99, I'd buy this in a heartbeat. My son would love it.
I believe they are planning a 3rd reprint.
By Lodi's Axe
3rd Reprint is available, and I just ordered. Thanks for the heads up about this comic!
By dtungsten
You're welcome! Mine showed up over a week ago, but I still haven't read it. Looking forward to it, though. Enjoy!
By E Deploribus Unum
Just showed up this morning, finally. Very, very well done. Lim or Pellegrini or both must read Vox regularly ... they've got all the jargon down. My son was showing me the Japanese series it's based on, and I must say they chose well. The dialogue practically writes itself. I'm going to have to go looking for more Lim stuff. It sounds like there's another Trump book with Pellegrini in the pipeline.
By Joker of Fairhaven
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 5:30 pm
Just showed up this morning, finally. Very, very well done. Lim or Pellegrini or both must read Vox regularly ... they've got all the jargon down. My son was showing me the Japanese series it's based on, and I must say they chose well. The dialogue practically writes itself. I'm going to have to go looking for more Lim stuff. It sounds like there's another Trump book with Pellegrini in the pipeline.
"My Hero Academia" is the series its styled after, which is itself extremely popular. (Extremely well executed "boy gains super powers in super-powered world, goes to school, train montages ensue" series.)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]