This is a forum to discuss the new comic written by Jon Del Arroz based on the novels of Richard Fox.
By E Deploribus Unum
The Ember War goodies were delivered this week. My hardcover looks great, especially the Arkhaven logo on the back. If you haven't seen the art, it's the usual Jethro goodness, and Jon's script is his usual efficient, professional job. Kudos to everyone involved. Good value for the dollar.
By SilentDraco
Good value, all right. The hardcover is a nice size, easy to hold and read, and the artwork and dialog is very easy to see and read. I'm putting a lot of this in a box for my favorite nephew, the one who looks like he'll get married and have kids before the others. Some day he'll inherit the goodies, including the hardcover signed by the author and the graphic adaptor, and my notes about why.
By E Deploribus Unum
SilentDraco wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:52 am
Good value, all right. The hardcover is a nice size, easy to hold and read, and the artwork and dialog is very easy to see and read.
As someone who's been buying Castalia/Arkhaven products pretty much since the get-go, my shelf shows a very abrupt learning curve. Each more recent product is in some way -- large or small -- better than its predecessor. This bodes well for the first Alt-Hero hardcover, which should be coming our way shortly.