This is a forum to discuss the new comic written by Jon Del Arroz based on the novels of Richard Fox.
By Jon Del Arroz
Been awhile so I wanted to give an update.

Issue 1 is complete for the line art and the cover for it is also done. My colorist dropped off the face of the earth, and a new one started on the project this week while the line artist is working on issue 2. Letterer is ready to go and super pro so as soon as we get colors rolling we should be in good shape to be back on track despite the coloring delay.
By Vulcha
Nice, thanks for the update. I hope the old colorist's contract stated "payment upon services rendered." :D
By Jon Del Arroz
Yes the old colorist didn't charge. He's a good guy despite his inability to perform on this front. New colors are coming along nicely and we're about 75% done with the issue. Issue 2 line art is 1/2 done now. Looking more like it's going to take about 2 months per issue than 1, which will slow things down a bit but I want to get 3 fully done and ready before releasing any so we won't have delays on the back end.
By E Deploribus Unum
Jon Del Arroz wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:08 pm
Looking more like it's going to take about 2 months per issue than 1, which will slow things down a bit but I want to get 3 fully done and ready before releasing any so we won't have delays on the back end.
That's wise. I think we'll see Arkhaven/Dark Legion really start to move hard copies once there are sufficient different series and issues available to motivate readers to order in double digits. A month with three or four new issues released on some kind of regular schedule should start to generate some serious interest. It's better to wait than rush the first issue out, then have to wait for six months for #2. Jeeves has been impeccable in this regard, but then we are dealing with two seasoned pros.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]