The forums for Dark Legion Comics
By E Deploribus Unum
Just noticed this (https://aerbook.com/maker/productcard-4102793-1875.html) in the Castalia Store. I don't recall Vox making an announcement about this on VP or the Darkstream, so maybe I missed something, but it's nice to see Jon bringing his comics work to Dark Legion. Will be picking this up shortly, as soon as the floppies of Right Ho Jeeves #3 and Quantum Mortis #3 go up.
By dtungsten
I backed it, so should have one on the way. I've read the PDF, and I enjoyed it a lot. Good to know it's available now!
By E Deploribus Unum
I'm actually getting to the point that I need to start keeping an Arkhaven/Dark Legion version of those new comics checklists Marvel used to print in the back of their sixties comics next to the letters page.
By dtungsten
Gold logo version, Premium version, off print version, missing text version. Limited edition backer cover.
By E Deploribus Unum
dtungsten wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:46 pm
Gold logo version, Premium version, off print version, missing text version. Limited edition backer cover.
I just meant all the issues to date, plus keeping five copies in stock as I keep giving mine away. But you make a very good point there ...
By Joker of Fairhaven
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:24 pm
I'm actually getting to the point that I need to start keeping an Arkhaven/Dark Legion version of those new comics checklists Marvel used to print in the back of their sixties comics next to the letters page.
Some sort of "collection list" might not be a bad idea.
By dtungsten
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:41 am
I just meant all the issues to date, plus keeping five copies in stock as I keep giving mine away.
I have that problem, too. Do I still need one for so-n-so, did I keep an extra collector copy for myself, etc.
By E Deploribus Unum
dtungsten wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:41 pm
I have that problem, too. Do I still need one for so-n-so, did I keep an extra collector copy for myself, etc.
I went to replace an Alt-Hero#1 and thought I'd order it from Amazon to see how delivery time compares to the Castalia Store. That was a month ago. No sign of it yet ...
By dtungsten
I went to replace an Alt-Hero#1 and thought I'd order it from Amazon to see how delivery time compares to the Castalia Store. That was a month ago. No sign of it yet ...
I tried ordering the first one they published (Quantum Mortis) from Amazon, after a month of it being on backorder, I cancelled it and ordered from Castalia House.
By Joker of Fairhaven
dtungsten wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:38 am
I tried ordering the first one they published (Quantum Mortis) from Amazon, after a month of it being on backorder, I cancelled it and ordered from Castalia House.
Same, though it was Right Ho, Jeeves #1.