The forum to discuss the undead Civil War graphic novel series by Gary Kwapisz
Vox happened to announce on yesterday's Darkstream that RDR#3 was now on Kindle and sure enough, today it's the #1 New Release in Military Graphic Novel.

I've really been enjoying this series, if nothing else just to see how much more out there it will get!

https://www.amazon.com/Rebel-Dead-Reven ... dpSrc=srch
Attachments
RDR3Cover 002.png
RDR3Cover 002.png (238.7 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
[/img]Thanks, Dave!
The story is only getting started, here is a page from #3 if you haven't tried it yet.
I issue #4 The reanimated Stonewall meets Robert E. Lee and tries to recruit him into the Devil's army and the action really starts to ramp up.
Attachments
SA 4-24 panel small.jpg
SA 4-24 panel small.jpg (121.24 KiB) Viewed 3046 times
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:17 pm
Silly question: how does one pronounce Gary's last name correctly? I am constantly running on about him to people who have never heard of him and really should have, and I guarantee I have pronounced "Kwapisz" incorrectly every single time. A leg up, please.
No clue. Might need to reach out to him to check how it should be said.
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:17 pm
Silly question: how does one pronounce Gary's last name correctly? I am constantly running on about him to people who have never heard of him and really should have, and I guarantee I have pronounced "Kwapisz" incorrectly every single time. A leg up, please.
Took a while, but The Legend answered the question for me on his latest Q&A session at Unauthorized.TV (it's #7, just after the 6:00 mark). Apparently it's KWAH-piss. Fun fact: Gary has been collaborating with Chuck since his first 50-page Savage Sword of Conan stories. I did not know that.