This is to discuss the work of the longtime Green Lantern artist and Cyberfrog creator.
Great move by EVS. He just made a successful sequel to that great fundraising campaign possible in a single stroke. And a thumb in the eye to SJWs everywhere. Dave can plot circles around most mainstream comic writers and he's wickedly funny when he's in the mood. Too bad he's not doing the lettering, as he's the best ever IMHO.
Of course this announcement is now nearly two months old. I'm very curious how late Cyberfrog is actually going to end up being. My copy of Iron Sights has not arrived yet. I guess D&C is making too many videos, though I don't know because I've stopped watching him after that ignorant Arkhaven slam.
I've seen that some reviews of iron sights are out. I backed jawbreakers and cyberfrog, myself. I was just trying to support alternative comics, I'm not even that interested in either. I like rainbow brute, but more for pin-up art than a full comic, and he'd have to hire someone to color it. And it would probably be too expensive.

I still would like a fandom menace shirt, since I've been saying that prhase since ~1999.
dtungsten wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:56 pm
I backed jawbreakers and cyberfrog, myself. I was just trying to support alternative comics, I'm not even that interested in either.
I backed Iron Sights and Red Rooster. Lost most of my enthusiasm for Meyer shortly thereafter. Jury's still out on the Breitweisers. Doesn't take much negative publicity, though, to make people show their true colors. I'm going to be a little more discriminating in my backing from now on.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]