This is a forum to discuss local comic stores as well as online stores that sell comics.
By dtungsten
Joker of Fairhaven wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:27 pm
Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:13 am
Amazon still hasn't shipped my copy of Jeeves #1, but I'll give a report when it does.
Cancelled my Amazon order, then also bought QM #1 & eCONomics. That Amazon delay got a little expensive, haha. :lol:
I just cancelled my Amazon order, too. :lol:
By E Deploribus Unum
voxday wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:35 pm
What can be improved upon, in your opinion? I'm particularly interested in anything that is related to the physical printing aspects, such as colors, margins, bleedthrough, paper quality, size, feel, and so forth. Stuff like lettering, artwork, or story is less important at the moment, as we can see that stuff.

You've got both sizes. Do you think the smaller size is viable (at the lower price) or would you rather have paid a dollar more and gotten the larger size?
The top margin on both my Jeeves was a bit tight, but not way out of line. Paper quality is great, and the colors look terrific (page 10 is a great example). I think the smaller size is definitely viable.
By Dave
The last mention I recall was Vox predicted an April print release for Chicago Typewriter; same probably for Rebel Dead Revenge.
By Dave
Cancelled my Amazon order, then also bought QM #1 & eCONomics. That Amazon delay got a little expensive, haha. :lol:

"eCONcomics" I wonder if it might be more noticeable if eCON and comics were two different colors?
By dtungsten
Dave wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:00 pm

"eCONcomics" I wonder if it might be more noticeable if eCON and comics were two different colors?
Even Amazon had the listing wrong.
By Joker of Fairhaven
Dave wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:00 pm

You are correct. I somehow never noticed it, haha.

www.amazon.com/eCONcomics-Taking-Econom ... 527065976/

Amazon does have it correct, at least at this point.
By dtungsten
Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:58 pm

You are correct. I somehow never noticed it, haha.

www.amazon.com/eCONcomics-Taking-Econom ... 527065976/

Amazon does have it correct, at least at this point.
Screenshot_2018-03-17-17-13-20~2.png
eCONomics
Screenshot_2018-03-17-17-13-20~2.png (251.32 KiB) Viewed 1805 times
They didn't when I ordered it! :lol:
Last edited by dtungsten on Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Lodi's Axe
I decided to cancel the Amazon order and purchase from Castalia Books Direct. Of course the shipping was more since I'm a Prime member, but it wasn't out of line.

The quality of the two comics I received is very good. The colors really stand out, especially in Right Ho, Jeeves. The covers are very sturdy and look nice. I really can't critique much, since I don't handle comics often, but for the $2.99 price point, I think they work really well.
Attachments
ArkHavenComicsWeb.jpg
ArkHavenComicsWeb.jpg (71.55 KiB) Viewed 1785 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]