FAQ, site guidelines, and a suggestion box.
By E Deploribus Unum
THIS, by the way, would be a great, completely safe forum for discussion of Arkhaven comics and a fair bit else. I know sticking to the comments in VP is easier, old habits die hard, and SocialGalactic 1.0 would probably have eventually become the definitive haven for Arkhaven fans. Perhaps 2.0 will be.

IN THE MEANTIME ... how about we all use this site? Guess what? It actually works, and it's already here.
By Joker of Fairhaven
We'll probably want someone to run an update account for Arkhaven releases. It'll be interesting to see where the project goes.
By SilentDraco
Good call, until we can get a sub-community on SG v 2.0. Although is some ways, I prefer this as a separate site to discuss Alt-Hero and Arkhaven in general. We'll see if consolidation occurs. I heard Vox at least once make reference to this, and usage being down. My time got limited by PT after a bad injury, and a couple months where using a keyboard was painful or awkward.
By E Deploribus Unum
SilentDraco wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:54 pm
My time got limited by PT after a bad injury, and a couple months where using a keyboard was painful or awkward.
Sorry to hear that. You've been pretty regular since the forum opened up. I too like the idea of maintaining this separate site, but I recognize that each time a new Arkhaven or Dark Legion issue gets released, more readers comment on VP than comment here. Or maybe it's a matter of diminishing returns with time, and the comments on new issues are down generally. Either way, a regular release schedule will definitely help reader enthusiasm.
By E Deploribus Unum
Joker of Fairhaven wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:38 pm
We'll probably want someone to run an update account for Arkhaven releases. It'll be interesting to see where the project goes.
I would value a checklist-type regular list of new releases, or even coming releases. I'm losing track of what I've purchased and haven't purchased. I have all the digital files, but I usually order the hard copies when there are enough to make it worth the Ingram shipping charges, and as a result, I sometimes forget what I've ordered and what I haven't.
By Joker of Fairhaven
E Deploribus Unum wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:49 pm
Joker of Fairhaven wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:38 pm
I would value a checklist-type regular list of new releases, or even coming releases. I'm losing track of what I've purchased and haven't purchased. I have all the digital files, but I usually order the hard copies when there are enough to make it worth the Ingram shipping charges, and as a result, I sometimes forget what I've ordered and what I haven't.
Good thought.
By E Deploribus Unum
On the other hand, I did just order five copies of Avalon #3, the Flying Sparks Metaman Special, the Rebel Dead Revenge graphic novel and the Right Ho, Jeeves omnibus. So I think I'm caught up. For this week anyway ...
Alt★Hero Omnibus #1

Most unfair. I continue to wait for mine to be shi[…]