FAQ, site guidelines, and a suggestion box.
By stef
What is the status of the rewards for backers?

I have not received any communication this and my emailed questions haven't yielded a response. Does anyone have information?

I've received the digital editions only of the $150.00 Rebel Figurine level:
"A resin statue of Rebel in her Confederate flag outfit. This will be a collector’s item that will only be made available to backers and will not go into distribution. Figurines will be numbered according to the backer’s order. Also includes the paperback, and digital editions, as well as the Rebel t-shirt."
By Joker of Fairhaven
stef wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:08 pm
What is the status of the rewards for backers?

I have not received any communication this and my emailed questions haven't yielded a response. Does anyone have information?

I've received the digital editions only of the $150.00 Rebel Figurine level:
"A resin statue of Rebel in her Confederate flag outfit. This will be a collector’s item that will only be made available to backers and will not go into distribution. Figurines will be numbered according to the backer’s order. Also includes the paperback, and digital editions, as well as the Rebel t-shirt."
Have you tried the official support page? https://arkhavencomics.com/support/

Forgot that FreeStartr is toast.

I can't offer much beyond that. Worst case scenario is ping Vox and he might re-route it to the right spot.
By stef
Yes. No response.
By Joker of Fairhaven
stef wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:23 pm
Yes. No response.
Huh.

I'd probably try Vox directly then. I'd include "Alt-Hero Backer #(Number): Rebel Figurine Question" in the subject. The email you'll want to find came from "noreply@freestartr.com".

You also probably want to double-check your spam folder. Never quite know what rules something might run afoul of.
By E Deploribus Unum
I vaguely recall Vox making a statement on the Darkstream a couple months back that the figurine has not been started yet as they are wanting to do it right and are still looking at how best to accomplish that. I am paraphrasing there, so don't hold me to it. I backed at that level as well, and I have confidence that it'll either get done right, or else Arkhaven will offer either (i) a refund or (ii) the option to replace the figurine with something of equivalent value. I'm still hoping for the figurine, of course.

On the bright side, on last night's Darkstream Vox said the first AH omnibuses in hardcover and paperback should start going out this week, so that's something.
By stef
Thanks, EDU. I am reader, not an A/V person so if that's the main place information is going out, I'm very unlikely to find out.

So it's basically the e-versions that are out so far to backers. Figurine, shirt, etc still in process?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]